Expertise & Life Joy combined in one keynote address
for an enthusiastic audience on
My presentation style is characterized by the fact that I am able to explain complex interrelationships to a
can communicate to a non-specialist audience in an academically sound and at the same time lively, entertaining and understandable way!
My range of topics
Already 2x participation in Speaker Slam World Championships!
With my contribution to the topic ‘Change of Perspective as a Power Tool’ in July 2021, together with 78 speakers, I set a new world record at the international SpeakerSlam and received an Excellence Award!
▪ Through my contribution to the topic ‘Interdependence – the Corona Learning Opportunity’, I became the co-holder of the world record at the international SpeakerSlam on Clubhouse in March 2021.
Enrich your event with a rousing presentation on a significant topic that will move their audience in the long term!
Keynotes & Presentations
▪ 'Change of Perspective as a Power Tool' - Lecture & Excellence Award at the international Hermann Scherer Speaker Slam World Record in Mastershausen
▪ 'Gendergerecht sprechen' - Keynote at the Diversity Day of the University of the Federal Employment Agency, Mannheim
▪ 'Stress Reduction through Emotional Intelligence in Critical Situations'. Online lecture in the context of the international conference: The Body, Embodiment and Bodyfulness in Intercultural Communications Conference May 2021 - LMU Munich
■ Specifics of higher education counseling in an internationalized context. Lecture at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, at the invitation of the Department of Foreign Language Business Communication
■ Internationalization in Higher Education: challenges from an intercultural perspective. Concepts - data - approaches. INU-Network conference (International Network of Universities) : Intercultural learning and global engagement, Parahyangan Catholic University, Bandung Indonesia
■ "Intercultural competence - concepts, offers, experiences/How to succeed in culturally sensitive Teaching?" Symposium "teaching Internationally", BZHL Berlin
Intercultural Qualification in the Internationalized Context of Higher Education", Conference on the Internationalisierung der Curricula in den MINT-Fächern (ICM); TU Berlin
■ "Intercultural Communication and Cooperation in Science." Workshop of the Human Resources Development of the Helmholtz Association, Berlin
■ "Critical Incidents" (Table ronde : médiation, conflit et innovation); Colloque international « jeunes chercheurs » , Goethe-Institut Lyon
■ (Inter-)Cultural divergences of university teaching-learning practices; lecture in the context of the DAAD Summer University Sociocultural Diversity and the Structural Change of the University
■ "Intercultural Toolbox for the Franco-German Study Context". Fachtagung der DAAD- Lektoren, Université de Strasbourg
Trainings & Workshops
Topics & Content:
References: Workshops & Trainings
▪ Bauhaus University; Weimar
▪ Berlin Center for University Teaching
▪ WHU Otto-Beisheim School of Management Vallendar
▪ Helmholtz Institute for Materials Science, Berlin
▪ BSH Bosch-Siemens Berlin-LodzLeuphana University Lüneburg
▪ Central European School of Management
▪ Max Planck Society Munich
▪ Institut d’Etudes Politiques (Sciences Po) de Lyon
▪ Institut d’Etudes Politiques (Sciences Po) de Lille
▪ Central European School of Management, Słubice/Poland
▪ Volkswagen Poznań/Poland
▪ Coca Cola Poland, Warsaw